e6 International helps clients discover their power, their potential, and their path to success. Our process begins with talented and empowered teams! By aligning the right people to our projects, we deliver exceptional results in an environment that encourages team members to grow and learn with each new challenge.
We are currently on the hunt for a Finance Ops Analyst to join our team. If you are passionate about results, detailed and meticulous in your approach, and committed to “doing, documenting and sharing your knowledge” you will feel right at home with the other members of the work group.
Your duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Maintaining financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciling general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Providing financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
- Correcting errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintaining general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Securing financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Maintaining accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Contributing to our knowledge base by documenting processes, writing articles and sharing with other team members.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field
- Proven experience (at least 2 years)
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
- Actively pursuing post graduate activities such as CPA Designation is an asset but not mandatory