e6 International helps clients discover their power, their potential, and their path to success. Our process begins with talented and empowered teams! By aligning the right people to our projects, we deliver exceptional results in an environment that encourages members to grow and learn with each new challenge.
We are currently on the hunt for a Finance Ops Consultant to join our team. In this role you will
- Actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships
- Develop long-term client relationships and networks
- Develop relationships with team members across all e6 Centres of Excellence.
- Draw on your financial process knowledge and experience to provide innovative insights for clients
- Adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs
- Contribute to thought leadership by producing Knowledge Base articles, processes and procedures
- You will actively contribute to improving financial processes, operational and reporting efficiency
- Assist the decision-making process (internal and on behalf of our clients) by turning business insights into tangible and practical actions
- Provide financial advisory services to client and internally based on e6 Virtual CFO services process
- Work with clients to improve financial processes in order to increase compliance, control and efficiency
- Monitor and improve the finance function to align with the evolving needs of the business
- Monitor and improve the finance function in order to increase internal efficiency and capacity
- Identify and recommend enhancements in reporting, business insight and decision support activities.
Analytics and data intelligence
You will demonstrate consistency in:
- Supporting the e6 agenda and assisting in driving projects to completion
- Ensuring that tasks and deliverables are completed on time and with high quality.
- Leading work streams and mentoring staff on engagements under the responsibility of the Project Managers or Client Delivery Managers.
- Anticipating and identifying risks and escalating issues as appropriate,
- Demonstrating your commitment to excellence by continuing to develop subject matter expertise.
- Modeling positive client relationship management practices
- Creating a positive learning culture
- Verifying work and Coaching junior team members and helping them to develop
Client Facing Responsibilities
- Participate in external client consulting engagements involving the advancement of the e6 OPS agenda and e6 Virtual CFO Services, looking at a company’s internal finance and accounting processes and advising clients on solutions to increase processing efficiency, drive automation or reengineer existing processes to better align with future state target operating models
- Participate in business development initiatives including proposal development
- Assist in managing the financial and commercial aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project managers; and
- Build strong internal relationships within the various e6 Centres of Excellence to facilitate successful outcomes on multi-disciplinary projects
Qualifications To qualify
Candidates must possess
- A Professional Designation (CPA)
- Approximately 7-10 years of relevant experience
We do consider candidates who have an adequate combination of education and experience to effectively meet and exceed e6 performance standards (example: Bachelor’s degree plus demonstrated performance excellence over a longer period of time working with credible organizations)
- Business performance reporting knowledge
- Knowledge and working experience with business processes across the various function
- Proven track record in financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
- Performance measurement and performance management
- Project and change management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to think critically and identify creative solutions outside of the box and thrive on new challenges
- Dedication to teamwork and leadership, with experience in managing and/or mentoring junior staff and providing direction to team members
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation
- A high level of motivation and a self-starting attitude
- A willingness to travel on short notice to meet client needs